Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jane Hirshfield Rocks the House at SDSU


The Director of our Hugh C. Hyde Living Writers series, the one and only Victoria Featherstone, writes in to report on the success of our last reading for 2008:

Reply-To: Victoria Featherstone
To: "Dr. William A. Nericcio"
Subject: FYI

Dear Bill,

Thought I'd pass this article along to you; I met with the reporter for the Daily Aztec, and the last Tuesday she interviewed Jane Hirshfield. Perhaps you heard that we had an SRO crowd that night in the larger space (LL108), and library personnel had to bring out two more carts of chairs. Luckily we also had many people willing to sit on the floor because that was the only available seating left. Here's the link. Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't express my gratitude to Ilya Kaminsky and Sandra Alcosser for their support of this event.

Best,
Victoria


No comments: